Here’s my TBR pile, artfully arranged on my couch, where I will probably do a lot of my reading. I already blogged about some of my TBR pile earlier this week, but today at the library I added a few more items. I doubt I’ll be able to read all of these, but I wanted to give myself a good variety, so I added:
- Uglies: Shay’s Story by Scott Westerfeld
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont
- Invincible Iron Man: Stark Resilient by Matt Fraction
- Level Up by Gene Luen Yang
- Going Vintage by Lindsay Leavitt
- Just Kids by Patti Smith
But since it’s such a lovely evening, I’ll start off the challenge by finishing up We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler out on the balcony.
It’s not too late for you to sign up for the 48-Hour Book Challenge yourself! Join us, won’t you?
PS I tweet @holajupiter and will give updates there as well!